End User License Agreement ("EULA")
This EULA and all other policies posted on our website (www.LinkZZapp.com) sets out the terms on which we, Linkzzapp offers you access to and use of our sites, services, applications and tools (collectively, “Services”). All policies are deemed incorporated into this EULA. By ticking on the column “I Agree”, you unconditionally and irrevocably agree to comply with and be bound by all of the terms and conditions set out herein and above when using or accessing our Services.
We, the contracting party, are Linkzzapp Group Sdn Bhd (“Linkzzapp”) with registered address at A-3-2, Block A, Ativo Plaza, No. 1 Jalan PJU 9/1, Damansara Avenue, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You shall register for an account to our Services using accurate data, including your first name, last name and email address. You shall also provide us your current mobile phone number, and/or, if you change it, update this mobile phone number using our in-app settings feature. You hereby unconditionally agree and consent to receive text messages and phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) with codes to register for our Services.
You shall provide us with access to the phone numbers of your contacts in your mobile phone address book on a regular basis. It shall be a material condition precedent of this EULA that you warrant and confirm that you are authorized to provide us with such information to enable us to provide our Services.
You must be at least 18 years old to agree to this EULA to use our Services. If you are below the age of 18 years, your parent or guardian must agree to this EULA on your behalf.
Requirements to Use
Use of our Services requires certain devices, software and data connections, which we otherwise do not supply. For as long as you use our Services, you unconditionally agree and consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including automatically.
Acceptable Use of Services
You shall access and use our Services only for legal, authorized and acceptable purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that:
(1) violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of Linkzzapp, our users or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property and/or other proprietary rights;
(2) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
(3) involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
(4) impersonate someone; or
(5) involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
You shall also not (or assist others) to access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
(1) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile or extract code from our Services;
(2) send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services;
(3) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems;
(4) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performances of our Services;
(5) create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means;
(6) collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
(7) sell, resell, rent or charge for our Services in the absence of a supplemental agreement which provides that you may do so; or
(8) distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR SECURITY ANSWER. As part of our best practices to keep Linkzzapp safe, in the event of forgotten passwords, we will not release temporary passwords to accounts which have failed to answer their security questions. Security questions and answers shall be set up during registration.
We do our best to keep Linkzzapp safe, but we cannot guarantee it. You are ultimately responsible for keeping your account and device safe and secure. You shall notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
Third Party Services
Our Services may allow you to access, use or interact with third-party websites, applications, content and other products and services. For example, you may choose to send invitations to your contacts to use our Services via our applications’ integration with your SMS text messaging system and/or email and/or mobile chat application e.g. Whatsapp. Please note that to the extent where third party services are involved, their own terms and privacy policies would govern your use of their services. You shall also agree to hold harmless Linkzapp from and against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising from your use, access or interaction with third-party websites, applications, content and other products and services.
Linkzzapp does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for your account and/or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your Linkzzapp account or through our Services and the right to grant all necessary rights and licences to Linkzzapp for the provision of our Services pursuant to this EULA.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you shall give Linkzzapp a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use any such content that you post on or in connection with Linkzzapp. When you publish or transmit content onto or via Linkzzapp, you are allowing everyone, including non-users of Linkzzapp to access and use that information and to associate it with you.
Linkzzapp owns all copyrights, trade marks, domain names, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents and all other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”), whether registered or otherwise, which are associated with or connected to or in relation to our Services. You shall not use our Intellectual Property without our written consent.
Additional Functions and Relationship
Linkzzapp is partnered with various management teams of high end residence providers, including but not limited to developers and residence management teams (“Licensees”). Each Licensee would have entered into a Licensing Agreement (“LA”) with Linkzzapp for the benefit of its tenants/condominium parcel owners/house purchasers, etc which shall hereinafter be referred to as Paid Users. Depending on the LA, Paid Users may obtain additional functions such as facilities booking or direct debit to pay maintenance fees.
If you are a Paid User, whose account was obtained pursuant to a LA or a tenancy agreement with your landlord, Linkzzapp may unilaterally terminate your access to or use to our Services upon you ceasing to own the property and/or being a tenant of the property.
YOU USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. LINKZZAPP PROVIDES OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR USEFUL, THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE OPERATIONAL, ERROR FREE, SECURE OR SAFE, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE DO NOT CONTROL, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, CONTROLLING HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS USE OUR SERVICES OR THE FEATURES, SERVICES AND INTERFACES OF OUR SERVICES PROVIDE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CONTENT) OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. THESE DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE GOVERNING LAW.
Limitation of Liability
LINKZZAPP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RELATING TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH OUR TERMS, US OR OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF LINKZZAPP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY RELATING TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST CALENDAR YEAR. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE GOVERNING LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Linkzzapp from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) relating to, arising out of , or in any way in connection with any of the following:
(1) your access to or use of our Services, including information provided in connection therewith;
(2) your breach or alleged breach of our Acceptable Use of Services;
(3) any misrepresentation made by you.
In such an event, you shall cooperate as much as required by Linkzzapp to defend and/or settle and/or avoid such claim, liability, damages, losses and/or expenses.
Availability of our Services
Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades or network or equipment failures or any force majeure event. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time.
We may modify the terms of this EULA or our other policies at any time. We shall notify you at every instance we amend the terms of this EULA and/or our other polices and will give you the opportunity to review the revised terms before resuming use of our Services. Your continued use of our Services following notice of such changes constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, conditions, polices and/or guidelines.
We may, at our sole and absolute discretion, modify, suspend or terminate your access to or use of our Services anytime without cause or for any reason, including but not limited to reason such as if you violate the express, letter or spirit of this EULA or create harm, risk or possible legal exposure for us, our users or others.
We reiterate that if you are a Paid User, whose account was obtained pursuant to a LA or a tenancy agreement with your landlord, Linkzzapp may unilaterally terminate your access to or use to our Services upon you ceasing to own the property and/or being a tenant of the property.
In the event of a termination of your access, the following provisions shall survive notwithstanding the termination of your relationship with Linkzzapp:
(1) Your Rights;
(2) Linkzzapp’s Rights;
(4) Limitation of Liability;
(6) Law and Jurisdiction;
(9) Entire Agreement; and
Law and Jurisdiction
This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without regard to any conflicts of law doctrines or principles and the parties hereto hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia, except that either party may nonetheless seek an interim injunction in any court of competent jurisdiction.
The terms of this EULA, and any rights and licences granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Linkzzapp without restriction.
Linkzzapp only waives its rights under this EULA only if it does so in writing. It does not waive a right simply because it failed, delayed to or only exercised part of a right it has under this EULA. Knowledge or acquiescence by Linkzzapp of any breach of any of the provisions of this EULA shall not operate as or be deemed to be a waiver of such provisions and Linkzzapp shall remain entitled to exercise its rights and remedies under this EULA and at law.
Unless mutually executed between such user and Linkzzapp which provides otherwise, this EULA shall supercede all previous agreements, representations, warranties or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter and contains the entire agreement between the contracting parties.
If a court, arbitral tribunal or government authority having jurisdiction declares invalid or unenforceable any provision of this EULA, this EULA will be considered divisible as to that provision, which will be deemed deleted from this EULA or to be inapplicable, and this EULA will remain valid and binding as if that provision were not included herein or as if it were included herein only with respect to those parts of the contract, if any, where that provision is not invalid or unenforceable.
I, of legal age and sound mind, have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of the above EULA and Linkzzapp’s policies and I hereby agree to be bound by the terms contained therein.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Linkzzapp Group Sdn Bhd (“Linkzzapp”) values your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. Linkzzapp will only collect and process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws including the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and this Personal Data Protection Notice
Source and types of personal data obtained
Linkzzapp processes the personal data provided by you and/or a partner engaged by Linkzzapp on your behalf, which is obtained from:
- your registration for your Linkzzapp account;
- your day-to-day use of Linkzzapp’s Services;
- where applicable, any commercial transaction which takes place between you and your Linkzzapp Licensee through Linkzzapp; and/or
- where applicable, any commercial transaction which takes place between you and our partners through Linkzzapp.
- your identity (including your first and last name);
- your contact information (including your house address, telephone number, email address and other social media and/or mobile chat account details);
- you location data; and/or
- where applicable, details of your third party payment gateway account.
Purpose of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the registration and setting up of your Linkzzapp account;
- to provide Linkzzapp’s Services;
- to respond to your enquiries and/or complaints;
- to produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual;
- contact and communications purposes;
- general administrative and management purposes; and
- for all other purposes in relation or incidental to the above.
Where you have consented, we will use your personal information to communicate with you on promotions, events and any value-added services:
- related to future updates and product promotions;
- from Linkzzapp and/or our partners; and
- about third party services and/or products which we feel may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
Linkzzapp may disclose your personal data to the following parties (including those within and outside Malaysia):
- agents, contractors, vendors and service providers that provide services including data processing services relating to the purposes above;
- government agencies / statutory bodies / authorities;
- our assignees or potential assignees, acquirers or potential acquirers and successors-in-title;
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such data confidential;
- Linkzzapp’s related and associated companies and affiliates; and
- other parties, in respect of whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data.
Access, corrections and complaints
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may contact us.
In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
NOTIS PERLINDUNGAN DATA PERIBADI
Linkzzapp Group Sdn Bhd (“Linkzzapp”) menghargai privasi anda dan kami adalah komited untuk melindungi data peribadi anda. Linkzzapp hanya akan mengumpul dan memproses data peribadi anda selaras dengan undang-undang termasuk Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 dan Notis Perlindungan Data Peribadi ini.
Sumber dan jenis data peribadi yang diperolehi
Linkzzapp memproses data peribadi yang diberikan oleh anda dan / atau pembekal perkhidmatan yang dilantik oleh Linkzzapp, yang diperolehi dari:
- pendaftaran anda untuk akaun Linkzzapp;
- penggunaan harian perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan Linkzzapp anda;
- di mana berkenaan, apa-apa transaksi komersial yang terjadi antara anda dengan pemegang lesen Linkzzapp anda melalui Linkzzapp; dan/atau
- di mana berkenaan, apa-apa transaksi komersial yang terjadi antara anda dengan rakan kongsi Linkzzapp melalui Linkzzapp.
- pengenalan anda (termasuk nama, nama penuh anda);
- butir-butir perhubungan anda (termasuk alamat rumah, nombor telefon, e-mel, dan butir-butir akaun aplikasi perbualan mobile dan media sosial anda);
- data lokasi; dan/atau
- di mana berkenaan, butir-butir akaun saluran bayaran pihak ketiga (“third party payment gateway”) anda.
Kami memproses data peribadi anda bagi tujuan berikut:
- bagi tujuan mendaftarkan dan menyediakan akaun Linkzzapp anda;
- untuk menawarkan perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan Linkzzapp;
- untuk menjawab sebarang pertanyaan dan aduan;
- untuk menghasilkan data, laporan dan statistik yang telah diaggregat dengan cara yang tidak mengenal pasti anda sebagai seorang individu;
- untuk tujuan hubungan dan komunikasi;
- bagi tujuan pentadbiran dan pengurusan am; dan
- untuk semua tujuan lain yang berkaitan atau yang bersampingan dengan di atas.
Kami memerlukan maklumat anda. Melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya, semua maklumat yang diminta oleh Linkzzapp adalah wajib. Jika anda tidak memberikan kami semua maklumat yang wajib seperti yang diminta, kami tidak akan dapat menyimpan rekod maklumat anda yang lengkap, dan ia akan menjejaskan keupayaan kami untuk mencapai tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas.
Di mana anda telah bersetuju, kami juga akan menggunakan maklumat peribadi anda untuk berkomunikasi dengan anda tentang promosi, acara dan apa-apa perkhidmatan bernilai tambah:
- berkaitan dengan maklumat terbaru Linkzzapp dan promosi produk;
- dari Linkzzapp dan para rakan kongsinya; dan
- mengenai perkhidmatan pihak ketiga dan/atau produk yang kami rasa mungkin menarik minat anda.
Jika anda tidak mahu maklumat peribadi anda digunakan untuk komunikasi tersebut, atau jika anda menukar fikiran anda pada persetujuan yang anda telah berikan mengenai perkara ini, sila hubungi kami. Arahan bertulis anda yang terbaru akan terpakai.
Penzahiran maklumat anda
Linkzzapp mungkin menzahirkan data peribadi anda kepada pihak-pihak berikut (termasuk di luar negara):
- ejen-ejen, kontraktor, vendor dan pembekal-pembekal perkhidmatan yang menyediakan perkhidmatan termasuklah perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan pemprosesan data yang berkaitan dengan tujuan di atas;
- agensi kerajaan / badan berkanun / pihak berkuasa;
- pemegang serah hak kami atau pemegang serah hak yang berpotensi, pengambilalih atau bakal pengambilalih dan pengganti hak milik;
- mana-mana entiti di bawah kewajipan kerahsiaan yang telah mengaku janji untuk memastikan data tersebut dirahsiakan;
- syarikat-syarikat yang berkaitan dan bersekutu dengan Linkzzapp; dan
- pihak-pihak lain yang mana anda telah memberi persetujuan untuk menzahirkan data peribadi anda
Kami juga mungkin akan mendedahkan data peribadi anda (di dalam dan di luar Malaysia) dengan suci hati, (i) untuk mematuhi keperluan kerajaan, agensi penguatkuasaan undang-undang, mana-mana pihak berkuasa yang mana Linkzzapp adalah tertakluk kepada atau perintah mahkamah; (ii) adalah perlu atau berkenaan dengan mana-mana proses undang-undang; atau (iii) jika dikehendaki atau dibenarkan oleh undang-undang.
Akses, pembetulan dan aduan
Jika anda ingin membuat sebarang pertanyaan atau aduan atau permohonan untuk mengakses, membetulkan atau menghadkan pemprosesan data peribadi anda, anda boleh menghubungi kami
Sekiranya terdapat apa-apa ketidakselarasan di antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan versi Bahasa Malaysia bagi notis ini, versi Bahasa Inggeris akan terpakai.